Become an Accredited EFT Practitioner – Next Steps
After completing an EFT International Level 2 course, students have the option of pursuing Accredited Practitioner Certification with EFT International.
EFTi is the largest and longest established international EFT training organisation. They support bringing EFT to the vulnerable in society and you will join a worldwide community dedicated to excellence in EFT.
To become an EFT International Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner, candidates for EFT certification must successfully complete the following requirements:
- Choose an EFTi Mentor (usually your Trainer)
- Register as a Student Member with EFTi
- Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website. A Practitioner-Candidate must be an EFT International member to access the exam
- Receive a minimum of 6 hours of mentoring with an EFT International Master Trainer. It can be conducted in person or via Zoom.
- Submit to their Trainer a minimum of 4 written case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study.
Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualised application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Levels 1 and 2 training and post-training practice and experience.
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of 3 EFT sessions from 3 of their case studies, and receive mentoring and feedback on each session (total 3 hours of additional mentoring)
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practise hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals.
- Each practice EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length
Once the Candidate has completed all of the requirements and the Trainer is assured of the candidate’s competency, the new EFT practitioner can upgrade their EFT International Membership from Student Member to “Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.”
You can then advertise your EFT offering on the EFT International website and join your EFT International colleagues.
To maintain certified practitioner status, members must fulfil annual CPD and supervision/mentoring requirements.
You Will Need To Have Already Completed Core EFT L1 & 2 Training Curriculum
- Tapping basic protocols, EFT history and an overview of the (ever-growing) science that supports EFT
- How to talk about/describe EFT tapping
- How to begin helping someone easily (e.g. using the basics, discerning Aspects, following the trail)
- Testing your work and measuring progress at the moment
- An organic approach to the ‘how and when’ of skilful questioning
- The gentle approach with EFT and why it is important
- Calming & Containing – handling the excessive emotional intensity
- Introduction to trauma, including the ‘full Movie’ and ‘Tell the Story Technique’ for Specific Past Events
- How to handle Core Issues and find lasting resolutions with EFT
- Introduction to the concepts of Borrowing Benefits
- How to meet your client’s emotional landscape and scope of practice
- How to address the emotional contributors to illness or pain (i.e. how tapping can be a complementary modality)
- How to integrate foundational EFT skills into your self-care routines and also with working with your loved ones and clients.
If you Google EFT you will find more than 300 million entries. If you Google EFT Tapping Training you will find 16 million entries.
Who should you train with? With EFT International standard EFT Training and Accreditation you will join a community of passionate and experienced professionals standing on the shoulders of the founding principles of true emotional freedom for all.
Like any therapy or healing modality, it is important that practitioners are trained ethically and professionally with the backing of core industry standards. All EFT International Trainers are supported by these high standards.
Summary Accreditation Requirements EFT Tapping College:
Core Mentoring Requirement: 6 Hours
Attend 3 hours of Group Supervision reviewing core skills
Written Case Studies: 4
Video Feedback Sessions with Mentor: 3 Hours x 3 Sessions
Practice Sessions: 50 Hours x 45 minutes
Student Membership of EFTi
EFTi Examination Online
More Mentoring may be required and is at the discretion of EFT Tapping College
Investment Package £997 (payment plan available)
Time requirement: 12-18 Months
To apply for Accreditation with EFT Tapping College please email Kate at email@example.com