More Details – L1 & L2 Foundational Skills Training
Next EFT Training Dates
6,7 & 8 October in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK
Early Bird Offer: £497
Become an Accredited EFT Practitioner with EFT Tapping College
After completing an EFT International Level 2 course, students have the option of pursuing accredited certification with EFT International.
In addition to completion of the Levels 1 and 2 training courses, there is a core mentoring and assessment process required for accredited practitioner certification, which includes practice and case studies.
To become an EFT International Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner, candidates for EFT certification must successfully complete the following requirements:
- Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website. A Practitioner-Candidate must be an EFT International member to access the exam
- Receive 6 hours mentoring with an EFT International Master Trainer. It can be conducted in-person or via Zoom.
- Submit to their Trainer a minimum of 4 written case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study.
Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualised application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Levels 1 and 2 training and post-training practice and experience.
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of 3 EFT session from 3 of their case studies, and receive mentoring and feedback on each session (total 3 hours additional mentoring)
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length
Once the Candidate has completed all of the requirements and the Trainer is assured of the candidate’s competency, the new EFT practitioner can upgrade their EFT International Membership from Student Member to “Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.”
To maintain certified practitioner status, members must fulfil annual CPD and supervision/mentoring requirements.
Summary Accreditation Requirements EFT Tapping College:
- Core Mentoring Requirement: 6 Hours
- Attend 3 hours of Group Supervision reviewing core skills
- Written Case Studies: 4
- Video Feedback Sessions with Mentor: 3 Hours x 3 Sessions
- Practice Sessions: 50 Hours x 45 minutes
- Student Membership of EFTi
- EFTi Examination Online
- More Mentoring maybe required and is at the discretion of EFT Tapping College
- Investment Package £997 (payment plan available)
- Time requirement: 12-18 Months
To apply for Accreditation with EFT Tapping College please email Kate at email@example.com