Sublime Sundays in Kent – TRE (Tension & Trauma Release Exercises)
March 1 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm£20
TRE Trauma Release Exercises are a way of finding deep levels of relaxation within the body and truly letting go. Perhaps you have heard the phrase ‘the issues are in the tissues’?
- Many times we feel our emotions in the body “I’m sick to my stomach” and sometimes negative, painful patterns can get stuck in our muscles and fascia
- We want to get them ‘out’ and feel better but don’t know how
- TRE is a body based relaxation technique designed to assist you to unwind these deep patterns of tension and help you meet your body safely and gently.
- I am a firm believer that you do not need to ‘give pain’ to release pain – we always go slowly and we listen to what feels ‘right’ in every moment.
Some feedback about TRE:
“TRE is truly remarkable, I feel different already, my feet feel different, as if they are more ‘there’ and bodily I feel warmer. Since having CFS I have so often felt cold inside”
“I can feel parts of my body have woken up and feel alive in a way I have never before. Everything is brighter and clearer”
Groups are 1.5 hours long and will follow a pattern of learning and exploration into the key basics of developing a grounded TRE practice.
We will have a brief introduction to TRE and how it was developed
- A relaxing guided embodiment meditation
- Then do a series of 7 exercises to ‘listen in’ to different muscle groups and create a little bit of muscle tension.
- The exercises are not difficult or strenuous – and are suitable for all ages and body shapes.
- We will then lie down and find our TRE tremor mechanism – we let our bodies shake
- The class ends with a long relaxing integration/guided meditation
- Wear loose fitting clothes and it is okay to eat a light meal before shaking
- PLEASE BRING A YOGA MAT AND BLANKET
- Please bring PROPS if you need them
When we un-stick our physiology our whole being can function in a more expanded way. TRE can feel absolutely wonderful – it does for me and my clients! As our physiology changes our psychology changes and we can start to access our joy, creativity and energy.
TRE has been truly life changing for me – I hope it will be for you too.
Drop in is £20 BOOK HERE